My laptop doesnt start – I need my data
- Put in the CD with SeaTools by Seagate.
- Begin the long test to scan the errors on the disk.
- If the errors will be found (small amount), then insert the disk with GetDataBack on LiveCD
- Launch the GetDataBack program in Linux LiveCD.
- Select the drive from which you want to restore data.
- Select the partition you want to restore and then begin the restoring process.
6a. The program might show the disk errors, then just ignore them all.
- After the process the program will show the data availible to restore (it can take from hours to days).